13/11/2008

So I Have Wished It, So Shall It Be

dedicated to anyone
.........................................
i write a song for you 
just in case if you're in a sad situation
let me sing this song for you
so you can be cheerly up

i've never been laugh
i've never been cry
this feelings is just an application
for you to decorate the world
so it's not plain
oh, it's not

take me away to january
cause i'm done with this year
send me to the moonlight 
so i can be brighter than your eyes
sweeter than your lips
and be prettier than your voices

'we're just an invisible couple' he said
so it was a day without you on my mind
even in my heart
cause you and i were invisible

i remind my self that i can't get to you
i wished for you back to be mine
oh boy, you should grant my wish
and so i have wished it
so shall it be
.........................................