29/11/2008

Exam, Exam, and Study

TODAY'S EXAM IS SOOOOO fucking HARD. there are two exams today, Science (physic and biology) and English. those two exams are really really really stressed me up, especially for SCIENCE. damn it, maybe i'll get 50 for science. relax, the good news is: I'm successsss! no no no, not that 'success' but i mean success class. i know, it's absolutely not a good news anyway, but who knows? maybe it can makes me turn into the real success people. 
So, it woke me up, i do recognize that i should start to study hard nowadays. 

And so, these are the list about the things i've done, the things that can make me to be one of the 28 Senior High School's students (amin, AMIN):
1. I bought a new UAN UAS questions book, and I'm starting to answer it one by one
2. I bought a new paper case, so that it can help me find any paper about the subject easily
3. I'm going to study minimum one subject/day
4. I'm going to read any subject i want EVERYDAY (I'm not sure i can do this one)
5. I'll be more concentration at listening (carefully) the explanation from the teachers
6. AND I'M NOT GOING TO WATCH WBA AND STEVE AOKI oh god, erlenddddddd (okay, this is actually just for saving my funds, but yeah i put it in my 'study hard' list). FYI ERLEND IS MY SISTER'S FRIEND'S OLD FRIEND, i know it's not very important for you, but for me IT IS veryyyyy very important, and and and yesterday he was actually wanted to see my sister's band! but sadly he had an interview and aksara record didn't give him permission to see my sister's band MUAHAHAHA 

*the 'exam' words in this posting means 'tes paket'