23/04/2009

(Another) UAN

Well, UAN is going to be my next macabre thing and oh wtf it's a day after tomorrow. My current goal for UAN is to get 39.8 for my NEM, but you know i am too slothful to study for UAN. So how come? I mean like, can i reach my goal if i am a lazybones? Of course i can. Like every teacher said "There is nothing you can't do, even if it's about your 'NEM 40' goal. Let us do the best and god do the rest", bla bla bla and so on. I've already do everything i can do, but i still got the feeling of guilty. Maybe it's about my fault to you all, or maybe it's about my...ehem, my debt HAHA. So please forgive me for all my fault, and please amortize (my debt) for a week, well at least after UAN and i will pay all my debt off (Insyaallah haha). So Folks, wish me luck for my National FInal Exam.
Good luck for me, AVX, and Indonesia ($
And last, I hope that i can study well without any laziness things; I can do my UAN collectedly; I can answer every question appropriately; I Scored 10.00 for Science (Physic and Biology), Math, English, and Bahasa; I am Labschool Kebayoran Senior High School Student! God please make it all happen.

* I actually wrote this on 25 april 2009