05/12/2008

Afin d'apprentissage

exam week... 

Tuesday-Monday; i will do the final exam. And so, from this saturday to monday, I'll try to study hard. I really mean very hard. Which means, i will make a summary for every subject, read it, understand it, and take some questions from my blue book, and blah blah blah. What a diligent thing. I know it'll be such a hard things for me to do, for a girl like me, but i will do this right as much as i can.

These things are really mean so much to me
I need a good marks for my score...
Wish me luck guys. Wish me, wish me, wish me, so that I will get no remedy

Last. I was watching termehek2, and it was scared me down REALLY this is the scariest episode i think. and there's one thing you must know; THE REAL, THE FIRST, THE MORE IMPORTANT PROBLEM WAS UNSOLVED, they're help Sumiyati instead of Wanda (thought it was Wanda who offered termehek2 to help her).