06/12/2008

Holly Crap

Okay, so this conversation was shocked me up
Everyone knows i love him, and this conversation made my heart beat so fast. Faster. Oh I'm speechless, really really speechless

so here it is;
(T: my friend, D: me, B: the object, A: another object, AN: another unimportant object)
D: T**! GUE TAU SEKARANG, LO JADIAN KAN?
T: hah? sama siapa?
D: gue udah liat sih, sama AN apa siapa itu kan? hahaha
T: DIEM ST
D: HAHAHA dr kapan?
T: 14 hahahahaha
D: 14 nov?
T: IYE AH. oh ya kata A,  jangan blg B. gatau dah maksudnya apa
okay, in this part, my heart was really really beat faster than before
*I'm shocked* yeah you know what she mean right? she want to show off
D: CIEEEEEE jangan2 ya T** hahaha (I was started to cheer up my self)
T: apasihhh haha, emang si A suka ngeledekin gue B hahaha
...............................................................
That's it guys. My tears are come out right now, they want to breath some air
If you asked me why do i cry, it's because i can't do anything while my friends are really can do everything and showing it off to me

PS. : I've already wrote this conversation as short as i can