25/09/2009

Boredom Freedom, TRY THIS!!!!

GAME RULES: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think.
++Pick Your Artist: The Strokes
++Are you male or female: Modern Girls
++Describe yourself: Under Control
++How do you feel about yourself: The Modern Age
++Describe where you currently live: Hawaii
++Your favorite form of transportation: Hard To Explain
++Your best friend is: .........I Wish I Had (LOL)
++Your favorite color is: Evening Sun
++What's the weather like: Clear Skies
++Favorite time of day: 12:51
++If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Vision Of Division
++What is life to you: Between Love And Hate 
++What is the best advice you have to give: Run Run Run!
++If you could change your name, what would it be: Soma
++Your favorite food is: Juicebox
++Thought for the Day: You Only Live Once
++How I would like to die: Automatic Stop
++My soul's present condition: Heart In A Cage
++My motto: This End Has No End